Cooking is often a relaxing and fun task that brings family and friends together, but cooking is also the number one cause of home fires and home injuries. Being mindful while you cook, however, can go a long way to helping prevent these fires. Here is everything you need to know about cooking safely!
Cooking Fire Safety Facts
Cooking Fire Safety Tips
- Unattended cooking is the leading factor in home cooking fires.
- Ranges accounted for the largest share of home cooking fire incidents.
- Frying poses the greatest risk of fire.
- Thanksgiving is the peak day for home cooking fires.
- Two-thirds of home cooking fires started when food or other cooking materials caught fire.
Watch More Videos
Quick Tips To Share
Share these graphics with your family and friends! We encourage you to print these and also share on social media.